Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman,
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

I have an MG3650S. Can I print, copy and scan with it

I have an MG3650S. Can I print, copy and scan with it without downloading the big program that is included on "Getting Started 2"?
JA: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?
Customer: I haven't found how to scan; only print and copy
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: So do you mean update using that program that downloads "Tap Canon_ij_XXXX on the Wi Fi setting?
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Im not sure my question was answered. Maybe I can say it a different way. I have previously had the download you are providing on another printer. I found it too complicated as I only want a simple system to print, copy and scan mostly documents. So now I am looking forward to the simpler way that that program. (Sorry but I can remember its name.)
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
my phone is***********

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi. Have you read the earlier text?

Yes.

Are you on a Mac or PC?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Mac

I'm going to send you a link to download Teamviewer Quick support. Please run it and then send me back the ID and password.

https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Sorry I just did a lot of things giving permission and I didn't get an ID and Password
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
ID(###) ###-#### pw 4r6rp

Missing a character in password.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
5p69cb