Sheri Treppeda
Sheri Treppeda, Engineer
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I have checked my invoice and I have been charged for two

Customer Question

Good morning I have checked my invoice and I have been charged for two parcels this is the tracking number. *****************7 I did not send this I only had one parcel .please help as I have been charged for two
JA: How long have you had your 1Z7E24?
Customer: yesterday
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I did not try anything as I only added I parcel the invoice had printed out the same invoice with a different tracking number
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: HP deskjet 2620
JA: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?
Customer: I have never used your site before so this has never happened before
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: 2 days ago my printer is working fine you have sent two invoices for one parcel
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: why are you contacting the printer expert. Some at your end has printer my statement twice everything is the same except the tracker number so it is not a problem with my printed
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sheri Treppeda replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Which shipping company did you use?

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Parcelhero
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I did not know this was a Independent site. From Parcelhero so I will sort this out myself how have I been charged for this information as I know all this already thankyou

Your Solution:

Please click the link below to reach the Parcelhero support page. Once there, you will see a line that says "query not answered" and next to that there is a link to click labeled "send us a message". Click on that and there you can document the details. Please be sure to fill out all the fields on the email support ticket form.

https://support.parcelhero.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115005540825-Can-I-have-a-tracking-update-please-

Regards,

Sheri

Ok, I understand. I sent you their support information. Please ignore any automated system messages offering remote support.