Sheri Treppeda
Sheri Treppeda,
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I’ve got a sharp pos 3000 and the printer keeps coming up

Customer Question

I’ve got a sharp pos 3000 and the printer keeps coming up error I’ve tried turning the little wheel to get the downward v but as soon as I switch it on and try to print the blade stays in the out position?
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: usb
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: never have don’t know how to and we’ve had these tills probably 25 years!
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no not really
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sheri Treppeda replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

Plesae make sure you are installing the paper correctly. Please click the link below to see a video showing the steps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXXrtImpKaQ

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Paper is in correctly
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Can the problem not be resolved by text?

As mentioned in my first message, please ignore the system generated remote support offers. We will continue via chat.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Somebody mentioned about doing a printer driver software update?

No, a software update would not help in this case. Unfortunately, if the paper is installed properly, this would next indicate a physical failure. Your best bet would be to locate a local shop that can physically repair the machine.

Regards,

Sheri