Anikesh G
Anikesh G,
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I have just set up my Canon Printer MG3250 wifi connection

Customer Question

I have just set up my Canon Printer MG3250 wifi connection which successfully allowed me to print out the Network Configuration page. I then tried to print out a document and the printer would not print since it was now indicating off line.
JA: How are you connecting to your MG3250: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: by wifi
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: 3 or years ago. I have previously set it up using the USB connection since I could not then get the wifi connection to work
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don't think so
Category: Printers
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 12 days ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Your printer might appear offline if it can't communicate with your PC. ... Your printer's built-in menu should show which network it's connected to, or check your printer's manual for more info. Verify that your printer is not in Use Printer Offline mode. Select Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.