Sheri Treppeda
Sheri Treppeda,
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I have an HP ENVY4520 printer which is not printing! what do

Customer Question

I have an HP ENVY4520 printer which is not printing! what do I need to do?
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: wirelessly
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: don't think I've ever updated therefore since new
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I know of
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sheri Treppeda replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is***** am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

First, delete the printer in printers and devices and then uninstall all related drivers and software in the control panel-programs and software section. Restart the computer. After restart, do the following:

Please click on the below link. Once on the HP website, make sure to select your correct operating system at the top of the page. Click to expand the Software-Utility section and download the HP ENVY 4520 series Print and Scan Driver and Accessories. Once downloaded, unplug or turn off the printer. Run the downloaded file and follow the prompts and turn on or plug in the printer when prompted. Once done, test print and scan.

Link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-4520-all-in-one-printer-series/5447920

Note: you may need a USB cable during the setup

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Offer Premium Service