Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman,
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

Apologies .earlier chat (c.1145) re HP envy 4527 had to be

Apologies .earlier chat (c.1145) re HP envy 4527 had to be interrupted urgently as I was about to fill your form and I could not go back to let you know .Can we continue or start again from scratch
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: HP £NVY 4527 2years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?
Customer: Happened oncehalfway through a print job after a paper jam very easily cleared.The cover for cartridge change would not close on the right....Only changed cartridges twice in 2 years.light usage.Lid for scanning OK.Looks like hinge.Lowering cover needs force and squeaks but can't see a sign of broken parts.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Tried to press down (gently) but iwould not engage and would not switch on.i

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to help you with your question today.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Hello JosephDo you think it would be replace the hinge on my printer or replaceit

Have you tried to clean the rollers?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
the rollers did not require cleaning.But when checking this I took out the roller unit and replaced it The llid then closed correctly and the printer is now working .The paper jam must have caused the problem.thank you.there's no need for a phone call.

Ok.