Kyle
Kyle, Printer Engineer
Experience:  Technology Consultant at KA Helpdesk
107309638

Need help printing labels, Wirelessly, Recently, I have

Need help printing labels
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: Wirelessly
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: Recently
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have bought Avery labels L7160 (40 sheets 7 labels down and 3 across)
Hello! I am Kyle, your friendly technical expert from Just Answer!As you know the Just Answer platform has a wide variety of experts available online including electricians, doctors and lawyers.Firstly, sorry to hear about your issue. In order to work with you safely online please be advised that I work in accordance with the troubleshooting guidelines issued by your manufacturer / service provider and will help you to get back up and running again.To begin please allow me a few minutes to review my assistants notes and gain a deeper understanding of your problem.I am going to review my assistants notes now, can you please give me a few minutes to do this please?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
fine

Follow the steps here to print via your Avery label - https://www.avery.com/help/template-support/print-project-template