Tauseef Z
Tauseef Z, Tech Expert
Experience:  Expert
109092715

My Brother printer prints OK on A4 paper but will not print

My Brother printer prints OK on A4 paper but will not print correctly on Avery labels

Hi there, Welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Tauseef, Technology Expert with JustAnswer and I am a Computer Science graduate, I have over 15 years of experience in this field and have helped hundreds of customers. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. May I know who I am chatting with?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Margaret Gardner

Hi Margaret, when did this problem started and how old is your printer?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
My printer was purchased in November 2019 The problem only occurs when trying to print labels

how are you printing labels? using mail merge?

I tried calling you but it is going to a voicemail after several rings. let me know when you are available.

The issue may not be with your printer but setting it up in Mail Merge on MS word (assuming that's what you are using?)

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am here from 0900 until 1300 on 18/09/20 I am expecting you to call me at 1000 on 18/09/20 Many thanks

OK sure, i will call you in this windows. 1030am UK time.