Kyle
Kyle, Printer Engineer
Experience:  Technology Consultant at KA Helpdesk
107309638

I have a HP envy 5032 printer and it is not printing

Customer Question

I have a HP envy 5032 printer and it is not printing anything Printer is connected to my computer but it keeps coming up as offline
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: Wireless
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: Not recently
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kyle replied 7 days ago.
Hello! I am Kyle your friendly technical expert from justanswer.com and today I will be providing you with the steps required to resolve your technical problem!
As you know Just Answer is an online question and answer website that connects visitors (like you!) with knowledgeable users (like myself!) in several categories including medical, legal, automotive, veterinary, and tech support, so please keep this in mind should you have another question in the future.
Firstly, sorry to hear about your issue. In order to work with you safely online please be advised that I work in accordance with the troubleshooting guidelines issued by your manufacturer or service provider and will help you to get back up and running again.
To begin please allow me a few minutes to review my assistants notes and gain a deeper understanding of your problem.
I am going to review my assistants notes now, can you please give me a few minutes to get you your solution?
Kind Regards,
Kyle (Your Friendly Expert)
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
that's fine
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Just to add when a printed a diagnostic sheet it came up with a gateway problem
Expert:  Kyle replied 7 days ago.

To clear the problem with your printer, please complete the following steps:

1) Turn the printer off.

2) Remove the power cable from the printer for 20 seconds.

3) Insert the power cable back into the printer on and turn the printer on.

4) Restart the device that you are trying to print from.

5) Check that the paper is fully stocked with paper and ink / toner (if its not then please restock accordingly

Thanks for using Just Answer!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
It's still not working
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (VSGTST2)
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Coming up with this error message
Expert:  Kyle replied 7 days ago.

It looks like the printer forgot the association.

Follow the steps here to get the printer re-enrolled - https://support.hp.com/hr-en/document/c03767639#:~:text=Go%20to%20hpinstantink.com%2Fsignin,your%20printer%20from%20the%20list.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Tried to go through the process but whenever I try to print to get the claim code it doesn't allow me to. I have gone through all the troubleshooting processes as well
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Keeps coming up with "cannot print" error message
Expert:  Kyle replied 7 days ago.

The troubleshooting steps indicate that you need to book a device repair here, if the device is under warranty then the parts and labour will be free. Is there anything further that I can advise you on today?

Expert:  Kyle replied 5 days ago.
Hello its been some time since I have heard from you and I have followed you up to see if there is anything else that I can assist you with.As I have not heard from you I am going to assume that you no longer require my assistance and have closed this technical case.For a full summary of the solution offered please see this conversation chain should you need to resolve the issue again in the future.Thanks for using Just Answer and have a fantastic day!