Vishnu Babu
Vishnu Babu,
Experience:  Deputy Manager - IT at Amaazia By Cartoon Network
102788002

Initially it was the ink, but now it simply wont reconnect

Customer Question

initially it was the ink, but now it simply wont reconnect to the wifi
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: epson XP-235
JA: How long has this been going on with your XP-235?
Customer: roughly 2 - 4 months - intermittently.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: i think my nephew did this earlier, but i cant be sure. i don't usually deal with this myself. He did get something to print about 2 hours ago.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don't think so?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Vishnu Babu replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is***** allow me a moment to review your previous chat conversation. I'll be happy to assist you further.

I’m sorry you’re experiencing this problem. I understand how frustrating it must be. I’ll work on finding a solution.

Please let me know are you getting any error message while trying to connect the printer with the wireless network?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i don't quite know what you mean. the wifi sign to the left of the printer button turns red then green then off

Thank you for sharing the information.

Please refer to the below mentieond link for the instructions to connect the printer with the wireless network using the buttons on the control panel?

Link: https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CC48201~faq-219946?faq_cat=faq-topFaqs

Expert:  Vishnu Babu replied 10 days ago.

Please refer to the above mentieond link for the instructions to connect the printer with the wireless network using the buttons on the control panel?

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you, or if you have any other questions.

Expert:  Vishnu Babu replied 9 days ago.

Please do get back to me with the results and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to post back.