Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

Cartridge Problem. It says remove and install the indicated

Customer Question

Cartridge Problem. It says remove and install the indicated cartridge making sure it is correctly installed. I have done that and keep getting the same message back
JA: What's the model of your printer?
Customer: HP ENVY PHOTO 7134
JA: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 6 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 days ago.

You are welcome