ABDULRAMEESH PUTHANP
ABDULRAMEESH PUTHANP,
Experience:  IT Manager at Silvermount International School Kerala, India
104952468

Have purchased a new Prxma TS 3100 Printer do I require a

Hi have purchased a new Prxma TS 3100 Printer do I require a usb cable as the drive is not installed. want to connect to computer rather than wireless free
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Canon Pixma TS 3100
JA: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?
Customer: New printer and currently have tried just now to install
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: not sure my tech help has move to another area.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to connect the printer to the desktop please

Hello. My name is Ramees.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com. I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating.
Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You will need to use a USB cable if you want to hard-wire your printer to your desktop.

If you haven't got one with your printer, you can purchase one from the link below.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/slredirect/picassoRedirect.html/ref=pa_sp_atf_aps_sr_pg1_1?ie=UTF8&adId=A05205412MAMMOBTEPR8O&url=%2FAmazonBasics-USB-2-0-Cable-Male%2Fdp%2FB00NH11KIK%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1_sspa%3Fdchild%3D1%26keywords%3Dprinter%2Bcable%26qid%3D1603034307%26sr%3D8-1-spons%26psc%3D1&qualifier=1603034307&id=4666625544060962&widgetName=sp_atf

After connecting your printer, you can install the printer driver software.

If you are unable to mount the disk provided with your printer, you can download it from the link below.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/ts-series-inkjet/pixma-ts3120-black-wireless-all-in-one-inkjet-printer?tab=drivers_downloads

After connecting the painter and installing the driver, you will be able to print from your desktop.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Require to order a cable. Will do today thanks

You are most welcome!
If you are satisfied with my service,
I'd kindly request you to rate me as an Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
And thank you for using Justanswer.com.
Best Regards,
Ramees PP