Rafi
Rafi, Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

NOT WORKING, DISPLAYING MESSAGE,' TURN THE POWER OF AND TRY

Customer Question

NOT WORKING, DISPLAYING MESSAGE,' TURN THE POWER OF AND TRY AGAIN', I'VE DONE IT 10 TIMES WITHOUT RESULT. PLEASE ADVISE.
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: EPSON XP-322
JA: How long has this been going on with your XP-322?
Customer: 2 DAYS
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: NOT KNOWN
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Printers
Expert:  Rafi replied 26 days ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer, an independent paid Question and Answer support site. I am Rafi with 15+ years of experience and will try to do my best to help you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
NONE
Expert:  Rafi replied 26 days ago.

Thanks. Unfortunately, the issue you are experiencing are symptomatic of an internal hardware defect, meaning a main/control board. Likely its due to defect of the material used and/or often the cause of a power event. This could also be the result of just usage of the device. Would need to call Epson here tomorrow(###) ###-####to setup a repair