Rafi
Rafi, Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

I can not find my model name. I only have TS3300 on the

Customer Question

I can not find my model name. I only have TS3300 on the front of my paper instructions. Can you help please?
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: it says Canon PIXMATS3300. But this is not recognised.
JA: How long has this been going on with your PIXMATS3300?
Customer: I bought it some months ago, but this is the first time I have tried to use it.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: About a week ago.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Rafi replied 3 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer, an independent paid Question and Answer support site. I am Rafi with 15+ years of experience and will try to do my best to help you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a few minutes to review your question.

Expert:  Rafi replied 3 months ago.

To answer your question -

Most printers require that you install the latest printer driver so that the printer will work well. If you recently upgraded from an earlier version of Windows or Mac, your printer driver might work with the previous version but might not work well or at all. Also, if you've experienced power outages, computer viruses, or other problems, your printer driver might be damaged. Downloading and installing the latest printer driver can often resolve these problems. Here are several ways to do this.

• If your printer came with a disc, it might contain software that can help you install drivers for your printer or check for driver updates.
  • Check your printer manufacturer’s support site. To find that, search the internet for the name of your printer manufacturer plus the word “support”, to find the latest drives.
  • Printer drivers can be found here: https://www.drivers.com/update_printer_drivers_main/
  • Replace the cable connected to the device
  • If its connected through wireless reboot your Wi-Fi modem and test again.

I hope that one of these tips or fixes was able to help you with the issue you are experiencing. If you still can't get the printer setup correctly a technician service request must be made.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you. Thanks.