Kyle
Kyle, Printer Engineer
Experience:  Experienced Technology Consultant at K-Fix Helpdesk
107309638

My canon pixma Mg5150will not scan

Customer Question

my canon pixma Mg5150will not scan
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kyle replied 19 days ago.
Hello! You are through toCustomerfrom Just Answer. Firstly, I am really sorry to hear about your issue.
As you know Just Answer is an online question and answer site that connects visitors (like you!) with knowledgeable users (like myself!) in several categories including medical, legal, automotive, veterinary, and tech support, so please keep this in mind should you have another question in the future.
As your verified technical expert, my goal is to provide you with excellent service!
In order to protect the integrity of your setup and work with you safely online please be advised that I work in accordance with the troubleshooting procedures issued by your manufacturer or service provider and only advise proven working solutions designed to get you back up and running again.I am currently reviewing my virtual assistants notes, can you please give me a few minutes to get you your solution?
Expert:  Kyle replied 19 days ago.
To clear the problem with your printer, please complete the power reset procedure-
1) Turn the printer off.
2) Remove the power cable from the printer for 20 seconds.
3) Insert the power cable back into the printer on and turn the printer on.
4) Restart the device that you are trying to print from.
5) Check that the paper is fully stocked with paper and ink / toner (if its not then please restock accordingly.
Thanks for using Just Answer!
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
none of these work
Expert:  Kyle replied 19 days ago.
The troubleshooting procedure indicates that you need to book an offline service repair ASAP. If the device is under warranty then the parts and labour will be free. Is there anything further that I can advise you on today?
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I have just had to print off the document .Dont known what to do about scanning, thanks for trying to help am I due a refund?
Expert:  Kyle replied 19 days ago.

As a verified expert, I’m a site user just like you so I am not authorised to access your Just Answer account, your personal information or any information regarding payments that you have made to the platform.

Just Answer has a separate team who deal with these queries and will work directly with you to resolve this type of query.

Please contact our customer care department who can resolve any account queries (including refunds) you put their way.

Contact them here: https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

Is there anything further that I can advise you on today?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No thank .I will use the contact number you suggested
Expert:  Kyle replied 14 days ago.
No worries, thanks for using Just Answer. Have a great day!