Bing
Bing, Engineer
Experience:  Senior IT Consultant
96068672

Second Opinion) Canon MG2522, Since I refilled my black ink

Customer Question

Second Opinion)Customer: HiJA: Hi. What's the brand and model of your printer?Customer: Canon MG2522JA: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?Customer: Since I refilled my black ink cartridge I have has some clicking and then it says that my cartridge is emptyJA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?Customer: I don't think I have ever done that beforeJA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: the black printer light keeps flashing and I don't have a screen on my printerDetail Required: HIGH
Category: Printers
Expert:  Bing replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

Can I see a screenshot showing how the original symptom (empty catridge) looks like for a technical review?

Expert:  Bing replied 12 days ago.

As no further input gathered against my last clarifying question, I now provide a general answer based on the given description and common situations.

It seems to be a common issue reported and discussed a lot by the Canon communities online. Please see one of the general discussions and solutions below.

https://www.stinkyinkshop.co.uk/articles/canon-ink-cartridges-reporting-empty-or-low-ink