NILESH PANCHAL
NILESH PANCHAL, Engineer
Experience:  7 years of programming experience and Microsoft technologies expert
108438151

I've had a message about a problem with my account. Payments

I've had a message about a problem with my account. Payments are automatically deducted from my account and I can't see any reason for a problem.
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: HP Envy 4500
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: The message popped up today. There's no problem at present I just want to be sure I'm not going to be disconnected..
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Never, I don't feel competent to do that and assume it will happen automatically. The HP message says that 'printing will be blocked soon' and directed me to the HP website for information, nothing seemed relevant, so I'm trying you. Recently I haven't been able to use the printer much because of illness, so it has been offline for a while.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that's all thank you.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today!

Kindly let me know your issue i n detail. Do you have issue with printing docs?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
There's no problem with the printer, it works fine, the problem is the message from HP on the printer screen saying that printing will be blocked soon and telling me to go to the HP instant ink website for information..

A such likely to occur due to any payment issue with your account..

Please follow the guidelines below to verify:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-instant-ink-series/5264756/model/5401249/document/c03767642