Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

I cannot link it to my computer, hp envy 6000, since i

Customer Question

i cannot link it to my computer
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: hp envy 6000
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: since i bought last saturday
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: what that?
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket) as well as your wifi router and power off your computer.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the wifi router then the printer, turn it on and start your computer and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I would like to cancel thus service Ref 28028274-330
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I would rather not talk the it cost £21.00.I would like to cancel, I do not want to go ahead with this service.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Please may I have confirmation that that thr support service has been cancelled.
Expert:  Richard replied 18 days ago.

If you wish to cancel, please use my link below.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl

Thank you and all the best