Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Technician
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking
81238384

I have ink in my printrer Epson L355 and its saying reset

Customer Question

Hi Hi i have ink in my printrer Epson L355 and its saying reset inktank
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: Printing from Pc wired
JA: How long has this been going on with your L355?
Customer: i refilled the ink tank and the resume button in still flashing and it wont print
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Recently - its something to do with resetting ink on the printer I think
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 16 days ago.

ATTENTION: Welcome to JustAnswer.com, I am Justin. I will be your technical support today.

I am reading your responses to Pearl, our Artificial Intelligence greeter, and submitting to you either follow up questions or an answer based on the information given. If you could start by giving me your desired resolution that will help us both.

Secure Remote Assistance is a one time extra fee.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Epson L355 wont work as its saying need to reset Ink Tank

I do not offer phone calls. I can help you with Secure Remote Assistance, but I personally do not make calls. If you would like me to opt out for another expert to take your request I will. If not I can take and offer Secure Remote Assistance. Please let me know what you want to do.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Is my €25 taken from my card

Per Epson's guide here: https://files.support.epson.com/pdf/elink/cpd37652.pdf

Epson recommends filling all ink tanks to the upper line when the product is not operating to reset the ink levels. If the ink tanks are filled as specified above, this product will provide an alert and stop operating at the estimated time so that the ink levels do not fall below the lower line on the ink tanks.

If you are still having trouble please use this guide: https://support.printerpotty.com/2017/reset-ink-level-epson-ecotank-l-series