Sheri
Sheri, Printer Technician/Expert
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

It will only report error code B200. Yes, No idea. Never to

Customer Question

It will only report error code B200.
JA: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?
Customer: Yes
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: No idea. Never to my knowledge.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've been here before. The 'expert' produced 5 solutions requiring knowledge of how to disassemble the working parts. Also a text message that I missed, sorry.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sheri replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is***** am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your Printer. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

First, please open the lid and remove all the cartridges. Then power the printer off by removing the power cord from the back of the printer, NOT by pressing the power button. Leave it off for 20 minutes. Then, plug it back in and power it on. Wait for it to stop initializing and moving the carriage. Once it stops and is quiet, install the ink cartridges one at a time and then test.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience