Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

My Epson ET-2750 first stopped printing properly in colour

Customer Question

My Epson ET-2750 first stopped printing properly in colour and now it is not working at all. The display is telling me there is a printer error and to contact Epson Support. The code displayed is 034004. Please advise.
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: HP laptop.
JA: How long has this been going on with your ET-2750?
Customer: Around a week or two.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Can't remember. I just do it when I am told to.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket) as well as your wifi router and power off your computer.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the wifi router then the printer, turn it on and start your computer and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
All done. Printer still says "printer error. Non printing features are available".
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
tell me what is wrong with my printer.
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

I am sorry to hear that.

It is the internal mainboard that has faulted.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
This was an expensive printer. I will now buy a new one, but certainly not an Epson.
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

I am sorry to hear that

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
how much has this session cost me?
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

I do not see this sorry, for any payment questions please direct this to customer service on***@******.***