NILESH PANCHAL
NILESH PANCHAL, Engineer
Experience:  7 years of programming experience and Microsoft technologies expert
108438151

Error 5100. Paper jam removed. Ink cartridges stuck on left

Customer Question

Hi error 5100. Paper jam removed. Ink cartridges stuck on left so not removable as usual
Category: Printers
Expert:  NILESH PANCHAL replied 17 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today!

Make sure the ink tank is square in the print head, then push on the top of the cartridge until you hear a click. You should then be able to remove the cartridge.

Or you can contact Canon US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No click when i press. Cannot remove as i do when fitting replacements

Unplug the unit and physically move the carriage to the center. Check that you have the proper cartridge and that it firmly installed. Plug in the unit and turn it on. Please let me know what happens.