Alrigtht. I suggest you do two things.
Step 1: Set up wireless again on your printer by following the instructions below.
1. From the home screen of your printer control panel/display, touch the Wireless icon.
2. Touch the Setup icon (looks like a gear wheel that you see on the bottom left of the printer display).
3. Touch Restore Network Defaults or Restore Network Settings, and then touch Yes to confirm your selection.
4. After the default network settings are restored, touch the back arrow, touch Wireless Settings, and then touch Wireless Setup Wizard. The printer searches for available networks.
5. Touch the name of your wireless network.
6. Type the WEP or WPA key (network or wireless password), and then touch Done.
If you have any doubt, please watch the video at the link below.
Once the printer connects to the wireless network, the Wireless blue light on the control panel turns solid.
Step 2: Refresh with HP Instant Ink.
Go to the link below and login using your email and password.
Click the notification and enter the payment information again if needed.