Bing
Bing, Engineer
Experience:  Senior IT Consultant
96068672

I have a canon pixma mg 5350 which I had connected to my old

Customer Question

I have a canon pixma mg 5350 which I had connected to my old router. I change broadband to Trooli but cannot connect using WPS
JA: What's the brand and model of your router? How old is it?
Customer: Trooli brand new
JA: How long has this been going on with your router? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just the last 2 days. I have tried the WPS buttons and the WiFi indicator on the printer and router blink for some time trying to connect before the yellow alert button comes on
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don’t think so
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I now have the Active Question app and awaiting further advice
Expert:  Bing replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

As per your description, I believe you knew how to use WPS and used WPS to pair the printer with your previous router. Am I correct?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Bing replied 11 months ago.

If so, highly likely the new router is not enabled for WPS, by default.

Just access the router's management console using a computer after connected to its Wi-Fi network, then enable WPS. That's it.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Will try that
Expert:  Bing replied 11 months ago.

Okay.