Bing
Bing, Engineer
Experience:  Senior IT Consultant
96068672

How can I print a newsflash A4 document from email without

Customer Question

How can I print a newsflash A4 document from email without the lefthand panel of tasks, which caused the right hand side of the document to be omitted please?
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: It is aCanon MX475
JA: How long has this been going on with your MX475?
Customer: For ever I am sure
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I am an ignorant lady of nearly 80 and have been struggling with a laptop bought in Lockdown (Windows 10) after using Windows 7 for years, so I don't know how to update the OS or computer.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't use the computer for much these days, so I suppose I need to go to a class.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Bing replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

Basically, as long as your printer is correctly connected and configured, you can print from any print capable program including your email app.

Did you print a test page from the printer and then the computer?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I only printed a test page when the printer was first installed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
NO, I want to cancel this, as I will ring TeamKnowHow
Expert:  Bing replied 10 months ago.

You can try printing one more test page now.

Expert:  Bing replied 10 months ago.

As no further input gathered against my last clarifying question, I have provided a general answer based on the given description and common situations.