Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor, Engineer
Experience:  System Engineer
102326245

When I print anything on line, like a Royal Mail Address

When I print anything on line, like a Royal Mail Address label, or a crochet pattern it prints very small and I don't know how to change it. I prints emails and letters and docs okay.
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: Wirelessly
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I updated last week by going oin to the HP site.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is an HP Envy 5036

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Thank you, ***** ***** print, what does it say in the printer box that comes up, under the heading papersize?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I hope so too, it is very frustrating, especially with royal mail labels

Can we change the phone call to secure remote assistance please? The cost will not change..

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I wish to cancel this requestfor a phone call and therefor e do not accept the cost.

Thank you. Have a wonderful day.

To cancel your JustAnswer membership, you have two options.

1 - On JustAnswer.com from a Web browser, go to My Account at the top left and then membership.
2 - Call 1(###) ###-####and tell our billing department you wish to cancel the membership.

Thank you for letting me help you
Andy (Your Friendly Expert)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
As I hadn't received a call from you I decided to cancel my request however I find you have already charged me for the phone call I didnt receive. Could you therefore please call me with an answer to my question.

You told me to cancel and not to call you