Bing
Bing, Engineer
Experience:  Senior IT Consultant
96068672

I have a samsung xpress c480fw which required a transfer

I have a samsung xpress c480fw which required a transfer belt.
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: I have replaced the belt but keep getting the message, I'm using my dell inspiron 1 but just using the machine as a copier I get the same message .i believe there is a way to reset the counter
JA: How long has this been going on with your Xpress?
Customer: today
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-19027
Customer: what is a jo19027
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

You can get a transfer belt unit from an online shipping site such as eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/p/1930134475

Then you can follow the below guide to replace it.

Transfer Belt Replacement Guide Samsung Xpress SL-C480 C460 C430 & CLP 360 365 CLX 3300 3305 W FN FW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K93j4hdTpZQ

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i have purchased a new one and fitted it, problem is i am still getting the message. I am happy it is fitted correctly I believe there is a code to reset the count

Can I see a photo showing how the original symptom looks like from your side?

I am sorry I am not available for phone calls at the moment. Can you please provide a photo showing how the original symptom looks like from your side?