Bing
Bing, Engineer
Experience:  Senior IT Consultant
96068672

I have it connected wirelessly, i dont use it often, i am 76

Customer Question

I have it connected wirelessly, i dont use it often, i am 76 and very much not technically clever, but it need to print photos from it as i am trying to make a memory book for my grandson's 21st, the printer is working in all aspects as a copier with no problems at all. when i attemp to print from laptop, the laptop indicates that it has sent message to printer, the printer indicates it has received message but just a blank paper is exited from machine if i am trying to print photos, (which is the ultimate purpose) however when i send to printer a letter or black/white print , the printer it accepts ok and normally prints off, however on a two page item today it printed 1 page complete but the 2nd page only half. the printer i have is an3055A, Laptop is Lenova ideapad 320. I dont require expensive or complicated equipment, but i do need a printer that can print my photos desperately.
JA: How are you connecting to your AN3055A: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: Wirelessly
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: Not sure what you mean by that question, but connected to the wireless facility only last year.
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Bing replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

Please advise:

1. what software or application are you using to print the photos?

2. do you see Print Preview before clicking the Print button to actually print a photo? If yes, please upload a screenshot showing how the Print Preview looks like.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry as I explained I am not technically equipped, i do not have a clue what software or application i am using. and 2 i do see clearly the print preview before clicking the print button havnt got a clue how to upload a screenshot
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No do not call me this is what i was afraid of , i believe you are just looking for more money and not to give me help so just forget it altogether
Expert:  Bing replied 9 months ago.

You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated to your question, please disregard it and you will NOT be charged additionally.

Expert:  Bing replied 9 months ago.

As no further input was gathered against my last clarifying question, I now provide a general answer based on the given description and common situations.

Generally speaking, you may first review the Print Preview before actually printing out something. If the print result matches the Print Preview then it normally means the issue is with your application and print settings. If not, it normally means an issue on the printer side. You may then follow the below official guide for further troubelshooting.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-3050a-e-all-in-one-printer-series-j611/4311836/model/5224265/troubleshooting