Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Engineer
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

It's a Canon Pixma TS3450 - I just need to know if it also

Customer Question

hi there. it's a Canon Pixma TS3450 - I just need to know if it also scans. my system is Windows 10
JA: Is there an error code on your Pixma when you try to scan?
Customer: no - but when I open the printer or try to manage, only a print menu comes up
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I havent, but I have only had the printer about five months
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 12 days ago.

Hi, I am Joseph. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply soon.

If you have any more information about your question you would like me to know about then please go ahead and send me another message. If I have all the details about the question, then I can give a more precise accurate answer.

To help guide you to using the scanning capabilities. Can you tell me what kind of computer you are trying to scan to?

If you installed the Canon software then you should have an application called Canon Scan Utility in your program list.  Please open it.

I want to apologize the length of delay in getting your answer. The site was having some trouble, but I think we are good now. Can we start again and get you the answer you reqeusted.

I see you haven't replied, so I will try to answer this to the best of my ability with the information I have been given. If the answer does not help you solve the issue, please use the reply space below to let me know and we'll work together to get your issue fixed.
Thank you for reaching out and letting me help with your question. I wish you luck in your solution. Have a good day and stay safe!