Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Engineer
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

How to install a printer, canon inkjet cloud MG 2900, i want

Customer Question

How to install a printer
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: canon inkjet cloud MG 2900
JA: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?
Customer: i want to enable my I pad to use t his printer
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Never
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just be able to print from my I pad
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 9 days ago.

Hi, I am Joseph. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply soon.
If you have any more information about your question you would like me to know about then please go ahead and send me another message. If I have all the details about the question, then I can give a more precise accurate answer.

I want to apologize the length of delay in getting your answer. The site was having some trouble, but I think we are good now. Can we start again and get you the answer you reqeusted.

Are you still needing assistance?

I see you haven't replied, so I will try to answer this to the best of my ability with the information I have been given. If the answer does not help you solve the issue, please use the reply space below to let me know and we'll work together to get your issue fixed.
Thank you for reaching out and letting me help with your question. I wish you luck in your solution. Have a good day and stay safe!