K Dismas
K Dismas, Engineer
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I moved house and changed internet providers now my printer

Customer Question

Hi I moved house and changed internet providers now my printer wont respond
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Canon Pixma PR TS5 100 series
JA: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?
Customer: Since I moved house but I have been ill and have not tried until last week
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I dont know.What is that and how should I update
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I jusrt want the printer to work again thatnk
Category: Printers
Expert:  K Dismas replied 20 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.
But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern.

I know how frustrating it is for you, but in your case, you cannot print using your printer since it is not connected to the new network. You can try to fix this by adding the printer to the new network using WPS Connection Method. Please visit the link below and navigate to the highlighted text for more detailed instructions.

Expert:  K Dismas replied 18 days ago.

Hello, it looks that you are unable to respond. I hope you are able to follow the instructions I provided you. I hope that works and is able to solve your problem. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you. Thank you very much.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I cannot find the instructions. The printer told me it was not connected to the internet. I think I have worked out how to input the new supplier and password ***** printer and laptop are still not communicating.