Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

It wont print even though it has ink, hp 2724 desk jet, a

it wont print even though it has ink
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: hp 2724 desk jet
JA: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?
Customer: a few weeks on and off
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: i cant remember
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: its nott to old

I'm sorry about your printer issue. I'm glad to assist you today. To confirm, your HP printer is not printing. Is there any error or message? Is it copying from the printer's glass fine?

Do you have a Windows or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
there is a error message as far as i know windows

Thank you. Is there a (USB ) cable currently connected from your HP printer to your computer?

Can you please put a document or photo faced down on the printer's glass, and then press the Copy button on the printer and then see if it is able to make a copy or not?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
no its not working
  1. Make sure the printer is powered on, i.e., there is light on the printer.
  2. Put a document or photo faced down on the printer's glass.
  3. Press the Copy button on the printer.
  4. Then what does the printer do? Thank you.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
there is just a blue light flashing

Please turn off HP printer, then disconnect power cord from your internet modem router device for a couple of minutes, then reconnect. Then disconnect power cord from printer for a couple of minutes, then reconnect. Then turn on printer, and then wait a few minutes, and then check the blue light again. Is that the WiFi wireless light? Thank you.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
it wont switch off

You can disconnect power cord from HP printer for a couple of minutes, then reconnect. Then turn on printer. Thank you.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
when i put lead in back its working thank you

Thank you for the phone call. Disconnecting / reconnecting the cord has refreshed the printer's memory.

For further assistance, to connect your computer remotely with me, on your computer, please click on the website below:

https://tinyurl.com/2rp5kbyw

Then click on the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client when shown at top or bottom, and then open / run / install it. Thank you.

Thank you for the phone call and remote session. Summary: Please try with another USB printer cable and check. Please let me know if there is still any issue later on. Thank you for your patience.