K Dismas
K Dismas, Engineer
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

My Canon MX725 is telling me that an error has occurred and

Customer Question

My Canon MX725 is telling me that an error has occurred and that it needs repairing
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been going on with your MX725?
Customer: Very recently
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Can't remember doing so
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  K Dismas replied 18 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.
But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Apparently my printer needs repairing
Expert:  K Dismas replied 18 days ago.

May I know what error code that is displaying on your printer?

Expert:  K Dismas replied 18 days ago.

Hi, it seems you are unable to reach back here. I know how frustrating it is for you, but in your case, if your printer needs a hardware check I suggest you to bring your printer on your nearest printer repair center. Also, I hope you understand that I can only help you via sending steps here in chat but if the issue you are having is all about hardware issues I humbly suggest you to bring your printer on a repair center as it will require a physical check to determine the very specific cause.

Expert:  K Dismas replied 17 days ago.

Hello, it looks that you are unable to respond. I hope you are able to follow the instructions I provided you. I hope that works and is able to solve your problem. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you. Thank you very much.