K Dismas
K Dismas, Engineer
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I have a Canon iP4700 Series USB001 Printer. In the middle

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi I have a Canon iP4700 Series USB001 Printer . In the middle of printing a PDF file it stopped and an error message B200 appeared advising me to contact you
JA: Is your IP4700 displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?
Customer: I can't restart it the amber light flashes constantly as soon as I power up
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I have just tried that using the disc that came with the machine but it only gets as far as telling me to align printheads but it won't do that
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thgat's everything I can think of.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.
But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
OK

I know how frustrating it is for you, but in your case, the B200 error means your printer's head has died.
In this case, try the following fixes:
1. Try replacing your ink cartridges and make sure gold contacts are clean. Also, make sure the ink cartridge seal tape is removed.
2. Try the maintenance tool from the printer's driver app "Print Head Cleaning".
3. There's a possibility that your printer's heads or printer's roller is severely damaged and needs to be serviced at the nearest printer shop.

Hello, it looks that you are unable to respond. I hope you are able to follow the instructions I provided you. I hope that works and is able to solve your problem. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you. Thank you very much.