KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Technician
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I wasn't expecting a live chat - thanks. My old canon

Hi there
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I wasn't expecting a live chat - thanks. My old canon printer has just stopped working. The green and yellowlights are flashing and sometimes the cartridges don't light up. ive tried a few things online but doesnt seem to work. I'm not very technical but hopefully you can help me fix it. regards Barbara
JA: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?
Customer: actually can't remember !!! I think it just said printer error. Barbara
JA: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?
Customer: new ones a while ago
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think that's basically it.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot the printer

1. Open Control Panel on your PC
  2. Click Devices and printers
  3. Right Click the printer you are having issue with
  4. Select troubleshoot
  5. Try printing after the troubleshooter has finished troubleshooting the issue
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello KamilThank you for your help although your answer didn't fix the problem. I was also able to use the trouble shooter facility on my "print" page so had already tried that.My mother was too quick to pay for help which is readily available for free online. Obviously she will pay the fee this time (I don't understand why you ask for a tip!) but can you please let me know how to cancel any further payments via her email in this
instance.Thank you.Gareth

Please click the contact us button below