Benjie
Benjie, Printer
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

Multiple sheets of paper have been drawn in from the input

Customer Question

Multiple sheets of paper have been drawn in from the input tray and jammed
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: canon pixma MG3600 series.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?
Customer: Just happened this morning
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: not sure I'm afraid
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Benjie replied 7 months ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm Benjie and I can help you today.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know if your printer is connected to a USB cord or wireless connections?

Expert:  Benjie replied 7 months ago.

Can you please turn off the printer remove the power to the printer unplug it from the power socket.

Then wait 10 minutes,
connect the power again to the printer,
turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

If not work follows the steps below:

Can you remove all the cartridges then check your printer inside if there is an object stuck to your printer then remove the power cord from the outlet after 5 minutes on it again your printer then install all the cartridges.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't see how power off/power on is going to help remove the paper which is jammed in
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm not convinced that talking will help deal with the physical problem that I can't remove the jammed paper
Expert:  Benjie replied 7 months ago.

I see, You may refer to this link with a picture guide on how to remove paper jam on your printer. Please click the following link https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/ErrorCode/MG3600%20series/EN/ERR/err_other0100.html?ref=err_other0100

Let me know if the result.