Abhishek Gupta 2
Abhishek Gupta 2 ,
Experience:  Maintenance Executive at Devyani Food Industries Limited
112970849

I've just been talking to you ,but I'm finding it hard to

I've just been talking to you ,but I'm finding it hard to connect my printer
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: HP deskjet 3700
JA: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?
Customer: Same questions as before it's a new printer
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I don't understand??
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Everything I'm getting a migraine, for the last hour or trying to Install it
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It would grate if you could help me set up my printer

Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent paid Question and Answer support site.

I am Abhi with over 5 years of experience and will try to do my best to help you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

You are connecting with pc/laptop/mac?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Finding it hard to install my printer, have been trying, for the past hour or so ,and I'm getting a migraine. Need assistance, thank you

Connect a printer via wired USB cable

Step 1: Open windows setting. At the bottom left of your screen, click the Windows icon to reveal your Start Menu.

Step 2: Access devices. Within the first row of your Windows settings, find and click the icon labeled “Devices”

Step 3: Connect your printer.

Is your problem is resolved?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I don't need the call back, as I'm returning the printer back to the shop where I bought it. Please refund my money. I've had a horrible experience, trying on my own to connect my printer. The instructions, were, not very helpful.

Please reach out nearby store to resolve your issue.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I will be returning the printer tomorrow morning.

ok

I hope I provided you with useful information.

Your feedback is also more important to me.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

And thank you for using Justanswer.com.

Best Regards,

Abhishek

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I waited and waited, but I finally, called someone myself. It caused me, so much stress and, a migraine. I've taken the pr,back to the shop .I'm going to look elsewhere and ask for someone, to Install it for me .
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Printer has been returned to the shop,I bought it from
Ok