Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Engineer
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I need to update my Credit card to enable HP to re-connect

Customer Question

I need to update my Credit card to enable HP to re-connect my printerwhich
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just need to update my present card to new expiry date.HP have
JA: Anything else you want the Technician to know before I connect you?
Customer: only that HP have dis-connected my printer because I have been unable
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 8 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** Thank you for posting your query in JustAnswer.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 8 days ago.

May I please know on which website/service would you like to update your credit card details?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Do not know what this is about. I thought I was speaking to HPInk to re-instate my connection
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 8 days ago.

Enrolling in Instant Ink takes just a few minutes. You need an eligible printer with an internet connection, an HP account, an email address, and a payment method.

You will receive your Welcome Kit with cartridges in about 10 days. After that Instant Ink ships cartridges when you need them.

1. If your printer has not yet been added to your HP account, go to 123.hp.com to download the HP Smart app for your computer or mobile device. The HP Smart app guides you through the printer setup and enrollment process.

2. If your printer has already been added to your HP account but is not yet enrolled in Instant Ink, follow these steps.

• Sign in to your HP Instant Ink account.

• If HP Instant Ink displays as a choice in the left menu, click HP Instant Ink > Plan Overview.

• Click Enroll Another Printer or Enroll/Replace Printer to complete the enrollment.

I hope this helps.