Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I cannot sign in, HP envy, I have/had a contract to pay

I cannot sign in
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: HP envy
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: I have/had a contract to pay monthly. I think HP have stopped it because I have a new bank card. They keep asking me but I cannot sign in to give the new number
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I haven't updated it
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I cannot sign in or find anyone to speak to

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could I confirm you are trying to update your payment method attached to your Instant Ink account?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
OK
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I do not want to pay for something which is not my fault
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
ok

Could I confirm you are trying to update your payment method attached to your Instant Ink account?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No. I do not want to pay

Did you still need my assistance?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
How can I sign in when you will not accpet my pass word

Am I right to say you are trying to sign into your HP Instant Ink account?