hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Technician
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of computer printer problems
40928634

Will the toners for Lexmark cs520 printer work with lexmark

Customer Question

Will the toners for Lexmark cs520 printer work with lexmark cs521
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: HP desktop
JA: How long has this been going on with your CS520?
Customer: I've just bought a cs521 and have some toners for cs520
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: last month
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 17 days ago.

Firstly please note that the solicitation for PREMIUM OFFERS such as REMOTE ASSISTANCE or a PHONE CALL are sent by this website WITHOUT my permission and you may ignore them for now. Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, which is a PAID Question and Answer support website. Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. I am sorry that you having a problem with your equipment and will help you resolve the issue. I am reviewing your question and will answer you shortly. Thank you for your patience! Please note that you have reached website is JustAnswer.com which is an independent PAID question-answer website thank you for your business.

I can't find the CS520 printer showing on the UK Lexmark website where did you buy the 520 from please?
However the CS 521 is showing and at the bottom of the page at the link below shows the model/part numbers of the toners for the printer.
You can comapre the numbers for your CS520 toners to see if they match thank you
https://www.lexmark.com/en_us/printer/12466/Lexmark-CS521dn#supplies