Sheri
Sheri, Printer Technician/Expert
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I have just bought a new printer HP DeskJet3760 it is

Customer Question

I have just bought a new printer HP DeskJet3760 it is plugged in but see there is a socket fit something else is that the Wi Fi?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sheri replied 16 days ago.

My name is Sheri.  Thank you for using JustAnswer.   I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your HP Deskjet 3760 printer and I will do my best to resolve it for you as quickly as possible.

Please allow me a moment to review the information you have provided so far.   Also, feel free to reply with any additional details you feel are necessary.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you.  I appreciate your patience through this process.  My goal is to provide you with excellent service

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Expert:  Sheri replied 16 days ago.

Hi.  Please clarify your question.  Thanks.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok I think it has to be plugged it the Wi Fi but what with?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No happy here!
Expert:  Sheri replied 16 days ago.

I checked and this model can be used either connected with a USB cable or joined to a WiFi network.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Something happening now! Think it might be ok if not will get back to you Thank you
Expert:  Sheri replied 16 days ago.

That is good news.  I am glad it's working. You are very welcome.  It is my pleasure to assist you.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you.  I appreciate your patience through this process.  My goal is to provide you with excellent service.  Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri