Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Engineer
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I want to connect my IPad to a replaced Canon printer,

I want to connect my IPad to a replaced Canon printer
JA: What Canon model do you have?
Customer: TR4650
JA: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?
Customer: recently installed All works except Wi-Fi connection
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Not sure . Can we speak***********JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

My name is ***** ***** Thank you for posting your query in JustAnswer.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

Please use the below link and follow the instructions to connect IPad to a replaced Canon printer:-

https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/WebPortal/PTL/ptl-service.html?area=oc&lng=en&mdl=TS3166&os=i&srvs=cpis&type=setup

I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok but I just need to know how to connect the IPad to the printer Canyou ring me on this phone?

Here's the step to connect your iPad to the printer:-

1. Connect your printer to your Wi-Fi network.

2. Connect your iPad to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer.

3. Tap any AirPrint compatible app. Native AirPrint compatible apps include Mail, Safari, Photos, Notes, and Maps; many third-part apps and paid Apple apps are also compatible with AirPrint.

4. Tap the envelope icon.

5. Tap “Print.”

6. Tap “Select Printer.” If your printer appears on the list, you have correctly configured it for AirPrint.

I hope this helps.

Is your issue fixed now?

I hope I have provided you with helpful information.

If you have any questions or want any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

And thank you for using Justanswer.com.

Best Regards,

Anikesh

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you for your help. With help from a friend I have now managed to connect the printer to the IPad..

Perfect, thanks.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Please cancel my membership of Just Answer

Please connect with our billing team using the link below to know more about the billing and account.

Link:- https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

I hope this helps.