Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a small HP deskjet printer. It seems that the payment

Customer Question

Hello there. I have a small HP deskjet printer. It seems that the payment method on my instant ink account has screwed up the whole printing process. The printer is out of warranty. I can get no help from HP. Any ideas? thanks
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: Dell laptop
JA: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?
Customer: we don't use is much and have tried all the HP online help and investigation software but unable to use it for several months. We are about to purchase a new printer even though we believe there is nothing wrong with this one and it is just the online situation that is causing an issue. But just having one last chance to get it working!
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: we also changed out wifi modem with BT which may have confused the printer but we also tried using it with a usb connection
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 13 days ago.

Hi, my name isCustomer and welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your printer.

If you get an error message regarding HP Instant Ink, it seems that the HP Instant Ink service is unable to process your payment\

Please go to the link below and follow the instructions to get the issue resolved.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-instant-ink-series/5264756/model/5401249/document/c03767642

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. Please use the reply box and let me know. I’m happy to help.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
HiCustomer Thanks for your answer. We have already updated our instant ink payment method and that all seems to be working. However, we cannot seem to clear the error messages still appearing on the printer. All the error messages are coming up. It seems to be saying that we have the wrong cartridges fitted but all the other error messages are flashing too and it simply will not print. Any ideas?
Expert:  Shefin replied 13 days ago.

On the same InstantInk page, please scroll down and you can find the cartridge information. Check if it is detected properly.

Make sure you are not using any cartridges purchased outside.