Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have a subscription for hp cartridges 64/303 tri-color and

Customer Question

I have a subscription for hp cartridges 64/303 tri-color and black for use in HP Envy photo 7830 printer. I have had to print more than usual and have run out and need to have an extra delivery. Unfortunately, I cannot return the two empty cartridges in the usual bag because it was thrown away by mistake.
JA: What HP model do you have?
Customer: HP Envy photo 7830
JA: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?
Customer: a week
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I don't know
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a subscription for hp cartridges 64/303 tri-color and black for use in HP Envy photo 7830 printer. I have had to print more than usual and have run out and need to have an extra delivery. Unfortunately, I cannot return the two empty cartridges in the usual bag because it was thrown away by mistake.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Michelle and I will try my best to assist you.

Expert:  Michelle replied 16 days ago.

Please click on the link below to sign on instant ink page.

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/subscriptions

Sign into your hp instant account.

Click HP Instant Ink if it displays in the left menu. Click Shipment Tracking to track previous shipments and see an estimate of your next shipment date.

If the shipment date is not in a day or 2 and you urgently need inks, you can call at 0207(###) ###-####/a>  to request for inks