Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Engineer
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

How do I link (via WiFi) to my Apple Pro? It is a macOS

How do I link (via WiFi) to my Apple Pro?
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pro?
Customer: It is a macOS Monterey (version 12.4)
JA: How long has this been going on with your Pro? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It worked perfectly until last week. I think my problem is that I don't really understand the instructions on the printer. It asked me, when I attempted to make contact, "what is your location?" The printer sits next to my Mac.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so!

My name is ***** ***** Thank you for posting your query in JustAnswer.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

Please try these basic troubleshooting steps which will usually solve the issue.

1. Try a Different Device. Try another device, such as a smartphone or a table, and see if it will connect to Wi-Fi.

2. Check Your Internet Connection.

3. Look at Your Router and Modem. Unplug both for 2 minutes, then plug them back in and wait 5 minutes for everything to startup and initialize.

4. Reconnect to your Wifi network.

5. Call Your Service Provider. I can get you the contact information, please just tell me who the provider is and I'll be happy to assist.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out.

Is your issue fixed now?

I hope I have provided you with helpful information.

If you have any questions or want any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

And thank you for using Justanswer.com.

Best Regards,

Anikesh