Sheri
Sheri, Printer Technician/Expert
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I have changed my Wi Fi provider from Sky to Vodafone. Now I

Customer Question

I have changed my Wi Fi provider from Sky to Vodafone. Now I cannot get my printer to print from either this I pad or my computer. What can I do?
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: Think it is wireless but not sure. I have never used a USB on it.
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I havent
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No other than my tech knowledge is limited.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sheri replied 13 days ago.

My name is Sheri.  Thank you for using JustAnswer.   I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your printer and I will do my best to resolve it for you as quickly as possible.

Please allow me a moment to review the information you have provided so far.   Also, feel free to reply with any additional details you feel are necessary.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you.  I appreciate your patience through this process.  My goal is to provide you with excellent service

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Expert:  Sheri replied 13 days ago.

Hi.  Please provide the model of the printer.

Expert:  Sheri replied 13 days ago.

Without the information I requested, I am only able to provide you with a general answer, but I hope this helps. Go to the manufacturer's website for your model printer. Select your operating system and download the printer driver and software installation package. Then run the installed file you downloaded and follow the prompts. If you would like to provide the brand and model number I can provide further details

Expert:  Sheri replied 13 days ago.

I just wanted to follow up.  Please let me know if that worked for you.

Expert:  Sheri replied 13 days ago.

I haven't heard back from you. Just reply if you need any further assistance.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you. I appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri