Benjie
Benjie, Printer
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

It’s shows error code 950142, yes it does, I did 1 hour ago,

Customer Question

It’s shows error code 950142
JA: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?
Customer: yes it does
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I did 1 hour ago
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Category: Printers
Expert:  Benjie replied 10 days ago.
Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm Benjie and I can help you today.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

What's the make/model of the involved device?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
EPSON WORKFORCE WF 2836
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
2835
Expert:  Benjie replied 10 days ago.

Thanks for confirming. I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused. Please allow me to review this issue. I will get back to you shortly.

Expert:  Benjie replied 10 days ago.

I understand that you have a problem with printer with error code

950142. This is not the experience we want you to have. Let me do my best to help you.

May I know what changes did you made recently on your printer?

Expert:  Benjie replied 10 days ago.

What I could suggest you do is,

Can you please turn off the printer remove the power to the printer unplug it from the power socket.

Then wait 10 minutes,

connect the power again to the printer,

turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Expert:  Benjie replied 9 days ago.

Hello, this is Benjie. How is going with your issue? I sincerely ***** ***** turns out fine for you. In addition, if you still need my help to resolve your issue, please let me know in the reply box below so that we can find a solution. Have a wonderful day, and stay safe.

Expert:  Benjie replied 9 days ago.

Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Since I haven't heard back, I'm assuming the solution I gave you solved the problem. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

I'd love to help you look into this issue today, just let me know! :)​​

In case you missed my last response, I want to provide it to you again. You can always ask a follow-up question:

What I could suggest you do is,

Then wait 10 minutes,

connect the power again to the printer,

Let me know the results please

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions or if anything in this answer was unclear, and I will be happy to help.

If you are not satisfied, we can go back and forth until you have the answer you need.

Thank you very much, and have a wonderful day.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi thanks for following up. The issue is not solved, after 10 mins I plugged in, the printer was reset but the issue Is the same. I couldn’t print still and it says the printer is busy.
Expert:  Benjie replied 9 days ago.

Please check it is connected to the internet and restart your computer