How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I borrowed money from two people to buy my house. Upon selling

Customer Question

I borrowed money from two people to buy my house. Upon selling it I am due to pay them back. What does my solicitor need in order to pay them from the sale ??
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  James Mather replied 5 years ago.
What is the amount?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

£4000 from 1 and £5000 from another

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 5 years ago.
Thank your for your question. I will try to help with this.

I think your expert is offline. I will chase him up for you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

For JOMO1972 the amounts were £5000 from one person and £4000 from the other.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

WHat information do you need?

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 5 years ago.
Like I've said, I will chase up your expert.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.


Expert:  Remus2004 replied 5 years ago.
I wouldn't know your expert's availability. I'm sure he has just been called away for a short time. In fairness, it is the middle of a normal business day. He will come back soon.