How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

Where can I find a Solicitor in Ipswich that specialises in

Customer Question

Where can I find a Solicitor in Ipswich that specialises in buying the Freehold of my flat from a absentee
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  James Mather replied 5 years ago.
Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I own a flat in Ipswich which I bought several years ago. At the time of

purchase the Landlord was absent and still is. I would like to buy the

Freehold but do not know how to go about it. I understand I will need

something called a Vesting Order. Can you help me - do I need a

Solicitor for this process, if so can you do it.

Expert:  James Mather replied 5 years ago.

I am going to opt out for another expert

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Law Denning says he is opting out. Does that mean another
Expert will my question. If no answer is forthcoming, can I
have my money back?
Expert:  WendyW-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Yes, Law Denning has opted out so that another expert might be able to help you. We can continue to search for another professional to help you or we can cancel your question now. If you cancel your question you can leave your deposit in your account to be credited against future payments or you can ask for a refund.

Thank you for your patience,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Please find another expert to answer my question. I do not know

what other information I can give you, I just want to know how to

go about buying the Freehold from an absentee Landlord and who

can help me with this. It seems like a complicated business so I

will need someone to take this case on who specialises in this

sort of thing.

Hope you can help.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.