How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I want tto Ask that in this April month again going replace

Customer Question

I want tto Ask that in this April month again going replace psw from 2013
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

My name is Alex and I'm happy to help with your question today.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am Simon want to ask about immigration law in England that I am going to take ubussines visa now I am in PSW visa. So my son born in UK on 2011 .can he.apply for British citizenshp in UK,and for my daughter she.continueing studies in UK for last three years.she can apply for education visa .her age is 8 year old.we are switching from PSW visa into tier 1 entrepreneuer visa after April 2013 .is it entrepreneuer visa is going to stop in April 6 th 2013 do you known about this matter.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Actually I am Simon now I am in PSW visa and soon wiill be switch into tier 1 enterpreneur visa is it ILR visa
Expert:  Alice H replied 5 years ago.
I'm sorry but I've opted out as I cannot assist. Another lawyer will be along soon.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

i am simon now i am in tier 1 entrepreneuer visa for 3 years in uk .and my son born in uk ,can apply for british citizenship in uk